School Leadership Team (SLT)
The SLT assesses and prioritizes school needs to plan the curriculum, set academic goals and in turn develop the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP). They are responsible for developing an action plan to achieve set goals as well as for monitoring the school’s progress in meeting the learning needs of students and promoting their educational achievement.
The team is comprised of an equal number of parents and staff and meets at least once a month. Parents are elected to SLT on an annual basis based on open seats. The term is two years. If you are interested in serving on the SLT, please keep your eyes peeled for information regarding SLT elections in the spring.
The primary mission of the School Leadership Team (SLT) of PS 133 is to oversee the development of the school’s Comprehensive Education Plan (CEP) and make decisions about the budget that allow the CEP to be implemented. The SLT also supports the school’s education model of graduating responsible, productive, and well-rounded citizens with strong critical-thinking and academic skills. We love our students, value our teachers and other professionals, and work hand-in-hand with our local community to provide every child who walks through our doors with a wonderful education in a safe and caring environment.
- Creates a structure for school-based decision-making and shaping the path to a collaborative school culture.
- Develops the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP) and school-based educational policy that is aligned with resources and the school-based budget to implement the plan.
- Assists in the evaluation of the school’s educational programs and their effect on student achievement.
- Consults with the Title I Parent Advisory Council (PAC) regarding the joint development of the CEP, Parent and Family Engagement Policy (PFEP), and School-Parent Compact (SPC) in Title I schools.
- Communicates outcomes of SLT meetings to school communities with appropriate language translations.
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes
Zoom Video Conference
Meeting Date/Time 09/18/2023 @ 4:00 - 5:30
- Remaining dates for the school year
- Dec 4, 2023
- Jan 22, 2023
- Feb 12, 2023
- March 18, 2023
- April 15, 2023
- May 13, 2023
- June 10, 2023
PS 133K School Leadership Team 2023-2024