PTA Mission & Goals
PTA OF PS 133K
- Providing community-based events that all members of the community can feel welcome to and can participate in;
- Fundraising for programs that otherwise cannot be paid for through DOE funding such as art, theater, lunchroom and recess support, enhancing classroom libraries and so much more;
- Providing support and information for parents;
- Supporting teachers and administration in their relations with the parent community as well as through a robust teacher grant program that can enhance the classroom experience.
- The PTA at PS 133K is also responsible for organizing volunteer opportunities at the school, as well as runs the self-sustaining after school enrichment program, playlab133.
- We welcome all members of our community to participate and get involved. Please visit our comprehensive lists of committees and volunteer opportunities, so you can find the opportunities that are right for you.
- The PTA hosts a monthly general membership meeting typically on the third Wednesday of every month, but for the most accurate calendar of meetings, please visit the Parent Square calendar page for exact date and time.
- Should you wish to support our organization through a direct, tax-deductible donation, click the blue banner at the top of the PS 133 website.
PTA Executive Board 2020-2021 School Year
PTA Co-Presidents email@example.com
Assistant Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Recording Secretary email@example.com
Co-Secretaries of Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Development email@example.com
Co-Vice Presidents of Community Involvement firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Extended Day (Playlab)
Federal Tax Returns